Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

I am confused...

Getting two hours of sleep the night before can make one very punchy and prone to saying things they normally wouldn't. Or in my case, things I want to say, but can't put the words together to make it sound right without editing it for 3 days.

In my exploits of late, I have come to realize the importance of being dad. I have decided to make sure, I would not do what my dad did. I want my son to be well prepared to take on life. I want him to see what love is. The experience life as it comes and to eat plenty of Caramel Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats.

So....What's Next?

I don't know. I know music will be a big part of it. I dreamt of Coldplay and "the speed of sound" all night last night. What does that mean.

And finally to all the self grandizing, ego maniacal, arrogant preachers out there, who are tying to con their way to a better richer lifestyle, under the guise of ministry...Kiss my Ass. This one's for you Pastor Benny.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?